GORUCK Civvy Kit Bag - Sand
GORUCK kit bags take inspiration from the aviator’s kit bag, which accompanies all paratroopers on airborne operations (aka jumping out of planes). But we modernized it by adding pockets, longer carrying straps, and increasing its durability for all adventures.
Tip: Civvy kit bags are 2/3 the size of our mil kit bags (57L vs. 84L). When traveling, use your civvy kit bag as carry-on or checked luggage, or put it in the trunk of your car. Airlines won’t destroy it and it’s well suited for the road trip that never ends.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- One main compartment opens widely for packing and visibility
- Main opening is protected with rain flap to protect contents of kit
- One external open pocket on end of kit for external organization for newspapers, books, etc.
- Small internal pocket next to main zipper provides quick access to keys, cell phones, or travel tickets
- All internal pockets have YKK zippers with red 550 paracord allowing user to locate pockets more easily
- MOLLE webbing on one external end for customization with carabiners or Field Pockets
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- 2”x3” Velcro on front allows you to customize the kit bag with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee
- Gear Specs
Ruck Type Kit Bag Product Weight 2 lb Volume 57 L Length 10 ⅜" Width 19 ¾" Height 17" Material Type 1000D Cordura MOLLE Webbing Five Rows, External Only Other Product Specs 2 lb 10 ⅜" 19 ¾" 17" 1000D Cordura Made In USA Yes Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review