GR ECHO is sleek and sexy but just as tough as all GORUCK gear. Stash the essentials and stay organized while moving around town by foot, metro, or car.
Tip: The ECHO is small and discreet with a low profile. It is ideal for short hikes or as a small, second carry-on bag to house the things you’ll need in a hurry. For the GORUCK Challenge, the ECHO will fit 4 bricks, but not 6.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- Two compartments: one main, one laptop/hydration next to wearer’s back
- Main compartment opens flat, internal pocket layout allows for optimal organization
- 15″ tall compartment next to the wearer’s back is extra reinforced to securely take a laptop or hydration bladder into combat
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- External slant pocket provides quick access to keys, snacks, and other small items
- MultiCam rucks are IR compliant
- 2”x3” Velcro on front allows you to customize the GR Echo with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee
- Gear Specs
Ruck Type Original Ruck Product Weight 1.95 lb Volume 16 L Length 4 ¼" Width 10 ½" Height 16 ½" Material Type 1000D Cordura MOLLE Webbing Two Rows, External & Internal Other Product Specs Zippers: YKK with silent 550 cord zipper pulls
Bottom panel: Black rucks-1050D Ballistic Cordura; Sand and MultiCam rucks: Double layered 1000D Cordura
Laptop: Protects the iPad and up to a 13" MacBook Pro
Hydration: Sized to hold a 1.5L hydration bladder (not included)
Frame sheet: No
Note: By military-spec submersion tests, waterproof means you could repeatedly submerge something and its contents would stay entirely dry. Our rucks are highly water resistant but not technically waterproof. 1000D Cordura protects internal contents from rain – this and its strength to weight ratio are why 1000D Cordura is the preferred material for Special Forces rucksacks.
Made In USA Yes Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review