GORUCK GR1 - Sand
|Ruck Type||Original Ruck|
|Product Weight||3.2 lb|
|Material Type||1000D Cordura|
|Other Product Specs||Zippers: YKK with silent 550 cord zipper pulls
Bottom panel: Black rucks-1050D Ballistic Cordura; Sand and MultiCam rucks-Double layered 1000D Cordura
Laptop: Protects up to a 17″ Macbook Pro
Hydration: Sized to hold a 3L hydration bladder (not included)
Frame sheet: Yes
Note: By military-spec submersion tests, waterproof means you could repeatedly submerge something and its contents would stay entirely dry. Our rucks are highly water resistant but not technically waterproof. 1000D Cordura protects internal contents from rain – this and its strength to weight ratio are why 1000D Cordura is the preferred material for Special Forces rucksacks.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
GR1 is our original piece of gear and the Godfather rucksack. Designed for maximum versatility, it thrives in the grind of the city or the office commute, on a day hike or on a short overnight trip. GR1 is comfortable in any environment imaginable and our most popular piece of gear.
Tip: Feedback from Special Forces soldiers who have used GR1 in combat is that its durability and low profile relative to volume capacity make it an ideal assaulter’s pack.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- Two compartments: one main, one laptop/hydration next to wearer’s back
- Main compartment opens flat, internal pocket layout allows for optimal organization
- 17″ tall compartment next to the wearer’s back extra reinforced to securely take a laptop or hydration bladder into combat
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- External slant pocket provides quick access to keys, snacks, and other small items
- MultiCam rucks are IR compliant
- 2”x3” section on front allows you to customize GR1 with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee