GORUCK GR2 - Black
|Ruck Type||Original Ruck|
|Product Weight||5.3 lb|
|Material Type||1000D Cordura|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
GR2 is big, tough and efficiently stores everything necessary for excursions across time zones or long-range patrols. It houses the gear, clothes, shoes, laptops and electronics necessary for multi-day business travel or hikes. GR2 meets TSA carry-on guidelines for the 747, C-130 or whatever plane, train or truck you choose.
Tip: Feedback from Special Forces soldiers who have used GR2 in combat is that its durability and highly efficient pocket layout make it ideal as a demolitions bag, where it is necessary to organize and separate multiple components of explosives systems.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- Three total compartments: two main compartments open flat, internal pocket layout allows for optimal organization
- 20″ tall compartment next to the wearer’s back extra reinforced to securely take any sized laptop or hydration bladder into combat (not included)
- One compression strap on each side secures a sleeping pad or attaches to Brick Bag. Check out Hiking with -GR2 and Brick Bag Attached for additional details. Note: Black GR2s are not compatible with Sand and -MultiCam Brick Bags and vice versa
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- External slant pocket for quick access items
- MultiCam rucks are IR compliant
- Internal pockets have color-coded zippers
- 2”x3” section on front allows you to customize GR2 with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee
- Zippers: YKK with silent 550 cord zipper pulls
- Bottom panel: Black rucks-1050D Ballistic Cordura; Sand and MultiCam rucks-Double layered 1000D Cordura
- Laptop: Protects all laptops, any size
- Hydration: Sized to hold all hydration bladders
- Frame sheet: Yes
- TSA compatible for carry on: Yes
Note: By military-spec submersion tests, waterproof means you could repeatedly submerge something and its contents would stay entirely dry. Our rucks are highly water resistant but not technically waterproof. 1000D Cordura protects internal contents from rain – this and its strength to weight ratio are why 1000D Cordura is the preferred material for Special Forces rucksacks.
Add this MF'er to your CartReview by Brett P
I've done weighted ruck runs, carried all kinds of CF gear in it, put an entire 30pack in it for a Tough Mudder, and completed two GoRuck Challenges with it.
I took the bag to Costa Rica with me as my only luggage (7days) and it fit everything... Even a handle of local booze on the flight back.
It's tough, it looks great, and Its a hell of an investment
Best Bag everReview by Matt