GORUCK GR2 Field - Multi-Cam
|Ruck Type||Field Pocket|
|Product Weight||0.7 lb|
|Material Type||1000D Cordura|
|Other Product Specs||Zippers: YKK with silent 550 cord zipper pulls
Note: By military-spec submersion tests, waterproof means you could repeatedly submerge something and its contents would stay entirely dry. GR2 Field is highly water resistant but not technically waterproof. 1000D Cordura protects internal contents from rain – this and its strength to weight ratio are why 1000D Cordura is the preferred material for Special Forces rucksacks.
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
GR2 Field is our largest Field Pocket, sized perfectly to attach to GR2 with the same system used by the US Armed Forces. Built tough enough for war, GR2 Field also attaches seamlessly to body armor and Special Forces trauma bags.
Tip: GR2 Field was built to thrive as a standalone pocket. Use it to store and organize electronics, such as GPS, hard drives, cameras, batteries, camera accessories, and chargers.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- Opens flat, three internal compartments allow for optimal organization
- Two zippered compartments: one mesh, one closed
- Third, mesh compartment has an elastic closure
- MOLLE webbing back panel mirrors GR2’s MOLLE webbing for secure attachment to the interior or exterior of GR2.
- Main panels padded for additional protection of contents
- External padded handle ideal for carrying GR2 Field as a standalone piece of gear
- MultiCam Field Pockets are IR compliant
- 2”x3” section on front allows you to customize GR2 Field with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee