GORUCK MIL Kit Bag - Black
|Ruck Type||Kit Bag|
|Product Weight||2 ½ lb|
|Material Type||1000D Cordura|
|Other Product Specs||Zippers: YKK with silent 550 cord zipper pulls
Bottom panel: Black kit-1050D Ballistic Cordura; Sand and Multicam kit: Double layered 1000D Cordura
External Pocket: 12"W x 11"H
Internal Top Pocket: 11"W x 5"H
Internal End Pocket: 12"W x 13"H
Strap Loop Length: 34"
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
GORUCK kit bags take inspiration from the aviator’s kit bag, which accompanies all paratroopers on airborne operations (aka jumping out of planes). But because this old kit bag was designed for one purpose and one purpose only (airborne operations), it falls a little short when used elsewhere. So we modernized it by adding pockets, longer carrying straps, and increasing its durability for all adventures.
Tip: Mil kit bags are ideal as a deployment bag to store body armor, weapons, and everything else you’ll need to stay organized between missions.
- Built in the USA of military-grade, highly water resistant materials
- One main compartment opens widely for packing and visibility
- Long straps make carrying kit over your shoulder comfortable and easy when on the move
- Main opening is protected with rain flap to protect contents of kit
- One external open pocket on end of kit for external organization for newspapers, books, etc.
- Small internal pocket next to main zipper provides quick access to keys, cell phones, or travel tickets
- All internal pockets have YKK zippers with red 550 paracord allowing user to locate pockets more easily
- MOLLE webbing on one external end for customization with carabiners or Field Pockets
- Multicam kit bags are IR compliant
- High stress points are strength tested at over 400 lbs
- 2”x3” section on front allows you to customize MIL Kit Bag with the patch of your choice (patch is not included)
- Scars Lifetime Guarantee