Hyperice - Knee
|Made In USA||No|
|3 Ships Free||Yes|
Recharge. Repair. Recover.
Essential gear for any athlete who moves fast and needs to recover faster. Get back in motion and return to action.
Designed for the treatment and/or prevention of: knee pain and inflammation from strains/sprains, ACL/MCL/Meniscus strains or tears, patella tendonitis (jumper's knee), iliotibial band friction (runner's knee).
Can also be used on large shins to treat and/or prevent shine splints, and on large calves to treat calf strains.
COMPRESSION SLEEVE FEATURES:
- 3mm Premium grade compression neoprene with plush finish
- Non restrictive design allows for greater range of motion and mobility while icing
- Provides optimal compression while maintaining a comfortable fit
- Can also be positioned on the shin (shin splints) and the calf (calf strains)
- Machine Washable
ICE CELL FEATURES:
- Built in air release valve enables maximum compression
- Ultra-thin, durable cell "skin" for rapid cold transfer and depth of penetration
- Flexible Ice Cell conforms to the body's contours, maximizing the points of contact
- Antimicrobial cell "skin" prevents the growth of microbes (bacteria, fungi)
- Easy to load, wide mouth opening
- Built in water tight seal provides resistance against leaks
- Flange collar design locks ice cell into place for stability
- 10" X 10" icing surface area