The Hexlite™ training bar is specially optimized to teach the novice athlete proper lifting mechanics on day one
At 10 kg (22 lbs), it's less than half the weight of most hexagonal bars. Start with weight as light as 32 lbs. and teach anyone how to protect the back and lift with optimal body mechanics. Made of steel tubing (vs solid steel pipe) and weighing 10 kg (22 lbs), the Hexlite Bar less than half the weight of most hexagonal bars. Start with weight as light as 32 lbs. and teach anyone how to protect the back when lifting and lowering weight with optimal body mechanics.
NOTE: THIS BAR IS NOT DESIGNED TO EVER BE DROPPED, WITH ANY AMOUNT OF WEIGHT OR ANY TYPE OF PLATE. IT IS NOT DESIGNED FOR MAX DEADLIFTS THAT MIGHT BE DROPPED. PLEASE PURCHASE THE ROGUE TB-1 TRAP BAR IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BAR STURDY ENOUGH TO BE DROPPED. THE HEXLITE BAR WARRANTY IS VOID IF THE BAR IS DROPPED.
- 10 kg (22 lbs) steel bar rated up to max weight of 100 kg (224 pounds) when lowered to the ground under control
- High and low handles to accommodate different flexibility levels
- Built-up handle diameter for grip comfort
- Gentle knurling for combined grip security and comfort
- Sleeves machined to 50 mm for snug fit of Olympic-sized bumper and iron plates
- Powder-coated for professional look and to protect against rust
- Easy to store when not in use
- Gear Specs
Made In USA Yes Free Shipping No 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review