CrossFitter’s get ready!
The new Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0. has an upper designed for lateral support, and a low profile platform that balances cushioning and stability so you can stay quick, safe and comfortable through even the toughest WODs.
- Low profile midsole with a 9mm heel to 5mm toe drop for a natural fit and feel
- Die-cut Ortholite sockliner for most responsive and minimalist feel
- Reebok fuse-framed logo treatments for lightweight support and increased stability
- IMEVA midsole for most responsive feel
- DuraGrip toe cap application for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Carbon rubber outsole and sidewall lug wraps for durability
- Open athletic mesh forefoot for excellent breathability
- Gear Specs
SKU J94326 Shoe Type Men's Made In USA No Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Great CF shoeReview by BenQualityThese are true to size, and are very light. I am impressed with the look and function of the shoes. I did a bunch of wall balls today and they felt rock solid under foot which is what i wanted in a shoe. Get em.| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0
Going to buy a few more pairs of these.Review by JeremyQualityProbably the most comfortable shoes I've ever had. They work great for heavy squats and deadlifts. The shoes are still light enough to run in with no problems. I wear them at work and spent fifteen hours on my feet, at the end of the day my feet werent even sore. Going to buy a couple of back up pairs.| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0
PerfectReview by EthanQualityI used to crossfit in the Realflexs before they tore out in several places. (Those shoes are great for running, but nothing more) These Nanos are perfect! Extremely comfortable, very durable, toe box is a little big but that's good for all the compound lifts and box jumps so they won't rip out. Nice and breathable too. Feet don't get soggy in em. Favourite shoes I've owned so far! Way to be Reebok.| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0
Great shoeReview by Jimmy HeadwoundQualityI love these I use them for everything feet never get hot and are always comfy!| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0