Rocktape Knee Caps - Manifesto
|Thickness||5mm / 7mm|
|Color||Black & White|
|Material Type||90% Neoprene 10% nylon|
|Made In USA||No|
|3 Ships Free||Yes|
Rocktape Knee Caps – Manifesto
Rocktape Knee Caps are knee compression sleeves designed specifically for the functional movements of weightlifting-- where lateral stability is critical. Use these during squats, Olympic lifts, or any other movement that places stress on the knee.
Extended higher on the leg than most athletic knee sleeves, Rocktape Knee Caps effectively compress the vastus medialis (a part of the quad muscle critical to knee extension) just above the patella. This design, combined with heat-sealing seams, ensures optimal tracking, contouring, and blood flow.
- Heat sealed seams for better contouring
- Added height for VMO support*
- Thickness: 5mm / 7mm
- Materials: 90% Neoprene 10% nylon
5mm: Knee support that won’t greatly reduce your range of motion and mobility. Good for metabolic conditioning.
7mm: A slightly more heavy-duty knee sleeve that delivers extra support for powerlifters, Olympic lifters, Strongmen, etc.
For more CrossFit Knee Sleeves, see: Rocktape Knee Caps in Red
|SM||11.5" - 13.5"|
|MD||13.5" - 14.5"|
|LG||14.5" and up|
For sizing, measure around the center of your patella.
*The vastus medialis muscle is one of four quadriceps muscles. It is located on the inner part of the front of the thigh. . The lowest part of the vastus medialis, called the vastus medialis oblique (VMO), achieves its maximum contraction during full extension.The VMO helps to stabilize the patella and allow it to track properly.
Great ProductReview by JT
Absolutely awesome sleevesReview by ExplodingLlama342
Quality Product - just what you expect and wantReview by Alex
I purchased the 7mm small knee caps. I have never owned a pair of rehband's so can't compare. So far I have used to:
- A - heavy squat session (wearing 1 sleeve on right knee)
- B - longer OLY session (snatch, C&J, and F.Squat)
- Exactly what you'd expect. A neoprene sleeve keeps your knees warm and improves tracking of your movements at high load and especially in the bottom position.
- I definitely notice no pain in my knees when lifting, while over the past couple of months I've felt some pain the bottom of my squat position.
- Knees are substantially warmer and have noticeable compression.
I'll update this review in a few months as to whether the material is breaking down or holding up as expected.
Rocktape Knee CapsReview by RK