The Monster Rig is the sturdiest Rig system built by Rogue.
Monster Rigs are made in Ohio from heavy duty 3X3” powder coated steel. We use 1” Bolts and Fasteners across the entire Monster Series. This combination of material and hardware make the Monster Series Rigs the most stable Rig on the market. Customize the length, width, height and accessories to make the Monster Rig your own.
Rogue Monster Infinity Rig Specifications:
- Repeating 4’ – 6’ – 4’ sections
- Made with 3X3" 11 Gauge Steel ( 3X3” 7 Gauge available)
- 1” Bolts, Fasteners and J-Cup Pins
- Choose between 7’ 6”, 9’ or 12’ tall Uprights
- Pull-up Bar height is adjustable to 8’, 7’ 6” or 7’. Single bars can be substituted to accommodate taller athletes or add additional height for rings
- (2) J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts and backs are included per 4’ rack section
- Customizable Length with 4’ or 6' Width
- Unit Must Be Bolted to the Floor. Concrete Anchor Kits are available
Note* The M-10 shown above is not a standard configuration and has 70" 3x3" Crossmembers down the center section. Monsters Rigs ship standard with XM-70P Monster Parallel Crossmembers for the center section.
- Gear Specs
Product Weight 624 lbs. Length 10' Width 6' Height 9' Foot Print 11' x 7' Steel Notes 3" x 3" 11 Gauge Made In USA Yes Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No Econ Product No Echo Compatible No Infinity Compatible No Monster Lite Compatible No Monster Compatible No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review