For those serious about weight training but working on a budget, the new Monster Lite Rig delivers the superior stability of Rogue’s standard Monster Rig at a very reasonable cost. Built in Columbus, Ohio, the 3x3”, 11-gauge steel uprights of the Monster Lite were designed to handle even the most intense CrossFit training regimens, making this rig a fine addition to a growing Affiliate or weight training center.
The ML-14 Rogue 14’ Monster Lite Rig has a compact footprint of just 15’x7’, but that’s enough to produce four squat racks / bench racks and eight pull-up stations. And because the ML-14 features the 3x3” upright, it’s as sturdy as any rig Rogue makes, including the standard Monster series. In fact, one of the few differences between the Monster Lite and the standard Monster is that Lite Rigs utilize 5/8” holes for bolts and fasteners, rather than 1” holes. As a benefit of this, however, Monster Lite Rigs are compatible with the crossmembers of the Rogue Infinity Rig Series.
ML-14 Rogue 14’ Monster Lite Rig Specifications:
- Made in the USA with 3x3” 11-gauge steel
- Repeating 4’-6’-4’ sections
- 5/8” bolts and fasteners
- Pull-up bar adjustable at 6” intervals
- Includes (8) 108” uprights (144” also available)
- (4) sets of new Monster Lite J-cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- (4) X-43 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- (6) X-70 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- Unit must be bolted to the floor. Concrete anchor kits available.
- Gear Specs
Steel Notes 3" x 3" 11 Gauge Made In USA Yes Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No Econ Product No Echo Compatible No Infinity Compatible No Monster Lite Compatible No Monster Compatible No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review