Rogue ML-20 - 20' Monster Lite Rig
|Product Weight||837 lbs.|
|Foot Print||20'5" x 6'8"|
|Material Type||Powder Coated Steel|
|Steel Notes||3" x 3" 11 Gauge|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Rogue’s new Monster Lite Rig represents the pinnacle of durability at a favorable price. As with the standard Rogue Monster Rig, the Monster Lite is constructed with 3x3”, 11-gauge steel uprights, making it ideal for extreme regular use in anything from a high school weight room to a college athletic training facility or CrossFit gym.
With the capacity for four bench press / squat racks and 12 perimeter pull-up stations, the ML-20 Rogue 20’ Monster Lite Rig certainly lives up to the Monster name. Thanks to its design, however, the ML-20 only leaves a 21’x7’ footprint, creating a virtual all-in-one gym on minimal real estate.
Monster Lite Rigs do differ from standard Monsters in that they feature 5/8” bolts and fasteners instead of 1”. As a result, the crossmembers of the Rogue Infinity Series Rigs are compatible with the Monster Lite.
ML-20 Rogue 20’ Monster Lite Rig Specifications:
- Made in the USA with 3x3” 11-gauge steel
- Repeating 4’-6’-4’ sections
- 5/8” bolts and fasteners
- Pull-up bar adjustable at 6” intervals
- Includes (10) 108” uprights (144” also available)
- (4) sets of new Monster Lite J-cups
- (4) X-43 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- (9) X-70 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- Unit must be bolted to the floor. Concrete anchor kits available.