Rogue ML-24 - 24' Monster Lite Rig
|Product Weight||1016 lbs.|
|Foot Print||24'3" x 6'8"|
|Material Type||Powder Coated Steel|
|Steel Notes||3" x 3" 11 Gauge|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
The ML-24 Rig is the juggernaut of the new Monster Lite line. At full power, this ultra-sturdy, 3x3”, 11-gauge steel rig produces six bench racks / squat racks and as many as 14 pull-up stations. It’s essentially a complete weight training facility unto itself, but priced with the budget-conscious customer in mind.
Like the standard Rogue Monster Rig, the Monster Lite is built with Rogue’s sturdiest foundation—the 3x3” upright. But by utilizing 5/8” bolts and fasteners rather than the standard Monster’s 1” holes, the ML-24 can also incorporate the crossmembers from the Rogue Infinity Series.
- Made in the USA with 3x3” 11-gauge steel
- Repeating 4’-6’-4’ sections
- 5/8” bolts and fasteners
- Pull-up bar adjustable at 6” intervals
- Includes (12) 108” uprights (144” also available)
- (6) sets of new Monster Lite J-cups
- (6) X-43 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- (10) X-70 Parallel crossmembers (same as Infinity Series)
- Unit must be bolted to the floor. Concrete anchor kits available.