RH-2 Rogue Reverse Hyper
A Reverse Hyperextension Machine That Goes Beyond Rehab
Manufactured and assembled in Columbus, Ohio, the Rogue RH-2 is a reverse hyper machine designed to meet the unique, changing needs of the athletes it serves. Widely utilized for physical therapy and back rehab exercises, the Reverse Hyper can also be used with light weights in every day training to reduce lower back tightness and strengthen hamstrings, glutes, hips, and more.
Rogue RH-2 Reverse Hyper Specifications:
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Compatible with all increments of bumpers and steel, including 45lb steel plates
- 10.5” usable storage length on each side of the swing arm allows for a capacity of over 700 lbs of steel plates
- Multiple hand holds to accommodate varying user heights
- Includes Rogue HG Collars and Spud Inc. Hyper Strap
- Compatible Reverse Hyper Roller Attachment also available for separate purchase*
- Unit Ships Assembled
*Rogue’s Reverse Hyper Roller Attachment features a quick release design for easy transitions from the hyper straps to the roller system.
The Science Behind the Reverse Hyperextension Machine:
Rogue’s Reverse Hyper decompresses the spine and has no vertical compression on the spine at all. This simple device allows for dynamic strength development in the concentric phase, while serving as a rehabilitation mechanism in the eccentric phase. The spine is gently stretched and depressurized during the process, creating--in essence--an internal pumping mechanism, filling the spinal column with spinal fluid and the lower back muscles with blood. Anyone who has injured their back knows that the pressure needs to be relieved and circulation restored to the injured area in order to rehabilitate. The reverse hyperextension machine offers one of the best methods for achieving this.
CURRENT ACTIVE PATENTS
6491607 B2 -(2002) 7435207-(2007) 7473212-(2009) 8,529,413-(2013)