The Ultimate Pullup Rig and Rack Solution for your gym that provides for all your squat rack and pullup bar needs and much, much more.
Save money by using your existing gym wall for half of the uprights of your rig and keep the center of your gym clear for Olympic lifting, box jumps, double unders and other movements.
Rogue Fitness Wallmount Rigs are exceptionally configurable and infinitely expandable with the ability to put pullup bars at 3 different heights, customize length and depth, choose from multiple upright height choices, and add from an ever-expanding family of attachments.
A common configuration would be to place the Wallmount Rig along the walls of your gym with alternating 4 foot and 6 foot upright spacing for alternating squat racks and pullup bars.
Options include configuring all or part of the Wallmount Rig with 12-foot uprights to add enough height for climbing ropes and additional ring height choices, or changing the depth of the rack to 4’ to save on floor space. If you are short on overhead space, you can also make it a shorty rig, using 7’ 6” uprights.
Wall ball targets and other attachments like, Rogue Matador Dip Stations, Safety Spotter Arms, Flying Pullup Bars, Kid Pullup Bars, Landmines, and Plate Storage and can be added so that everything you need for a workout is provided.
Wallmount Rigs are made in Ohio from 2” X 3” 11 Gauge powder coated steel with 5/8” Bolts and Fasteners. All of the uprights have the Westside Hole Pattern, 1 inch spacing through the bench and clean pull zone and 2 inches everywhere else from the floor to the pull-up bars.
Once you have a Rogue Fitness Wallmount Rig, you will not be able to figure out how you lived without it.
Rogue Fitness Wallmount Rig Specifications:
1. Customizable Length with 4’ or 6' Width.
2. Made with “2” X 3” 11 Gauge Steel.
3. 5/8” Bolts, Fasteners and J-Cup Pins.
4. Choose between 7’ 6”, 9’ or 12’ Uprights.
5. All Uprights have the Westside Hole Pattern – 1” hole spacing through bench and clean pull zone then 2” hole spacing above and below from the ground to the pullup bars.
6. Pullup Bar height is adjustable to 8’, 7’ 6” or 7’. Single bars can be substituted to accommodate taller athletes or add additional height for rings.
7. (2) J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts are included per 4’ rack section.
8. Unit Must Be Bolted to the Wall and Floor. Concrete Anchor Kits are available.