Rogue Gymnastic Rings - Neon
OUT OF STOCK
|Steel Notes||1.25" 14 Guage|
|Other Product Specs||All Rogue Metal rings have a lifetime warranty against breaking. Ring Straps are a consumable product and are warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase.|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Neon Green Rogue Rings!
We made a very small batch of Neon Green Rogue Rings. These are identical to the classic Rogue Metal Rings except we powder coated them neon green.
The welds are perfect and the metal tube is matched up with great precision. Not only is the coating tough as nails, but the steel underneath is treated with a zinc phosphate plating. Heavy gauge steel tube, bent to a true ring, fully TIG welded by hand and coated with a multi step process NASA would be proud of!
Grab these rings and throw them over a tree branch, swing set or mount them permanently in your gym! The strap and buckle system is very simple and can be used in any environment to enhance your training with this CrossFit gymnastics foundation.
Rogue Rings include black straps and matte black powder coated buckles!
- (2) 1.5" Heavy Duty Black Nylon Straps with buckle
- 16' Strap with VELCRO® brand fasteners to keep the excess strap in one place
- Green Metal Rings with the perfect surface feel that will hold chalk
HardcoreReview by Rob G
Nothing beats NeonReview by CFTD
Other Customers Also Viewed
Product Safety Information
At Rogue we want to make sure that we deploy the safest products possible and provide our users with the best safety protocols we have available. Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items so inspection and disposal are imperative. We would like to offer the following safety protocols:
Pre Rigging Inspection:
1) All rigging must be checked prior to each use - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Check for frayed strap material or visible abrasion, such as fused fibers or cut strands
- Check to make sure that buckle sets firmly on strap and there is no visible damage to the springs or excessively worn teeth in mechanism
- Check all stitching points for frayed or broken stitching. Look for discolorations, “glazed” sections, or stiff sections
- Do not leave straps in direct sunlight, exposed to weather, and always store straps in a clean and dry environment
2) All anchoring points for rigging must not have an abrasive surface or edge - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Make sure the surface you are putting the strap over or through is smooth - if the surface is abrasive it will break the straps
- Make sure the contact point for the strap is a large surface with radius – avoid shearing surfaces and sharp edges
- Make sure the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads
3) Make sure you are rigging the competition ring straps per the instructions
4) Do not use gymnastic straps or rings for purposes not intended for. Straps should ONLY be anchored to or through an appropriate anchoring point.
Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items, they must be inspected the same way any other rigging equipment would be done.
WARNING: some aspects of ring and gymnastic training are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Anyone using Rogue’s equipment is personally responsible for learning proper techniques and exercising sound judgment, and assumes and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages, injury of any kind, or death which may result from the use of any equipment purchased from Rogue. There is no substitute for personal instruction by a qualified coach or trainer. Train hard, not foolhardy.