As seen in competition at the Reebok CrossFit Games, our American-made Rogue Sandbags feature a 1000D MIL Spec US Cordura construction with reinforced, double-stitched seams and seven high-strength, black-webbing handles. They come in four size options and are compatible with either traditional filler bags or the new Rogue Funnel Filler Bag.
The sandbag is a unique type of weightlifting tool in that its weight constantly shifts back and forth from the center of mass, challenging the user to adjust and stabilize the bag’s ever-changing shape as it’s raised and lowered. The new Rogue Sandbag (when paired with the Funnel Filler Bag) capitalizes on this key fundamental by allowing the internal sand/weight to move more freely as you train.
Funnel Filler Bag vs. Traditional Filler Bags:
As an alternative to using multiple traditional filler bags, a single, budget-friendly Funnel Filler Bag can be installed by aligning its outer Velcro with the interior Velcro of the Rogue Sandbag. From there, you can use the convenient, built-in funnel to easily add as much sand as you want (for more movement, use less volume). Users interested in quick, repeated weight changes may prefer to stick with the modular, traditional filler bags.
The table below explains how many Traditional Filler Bags OR how many Funnel Filler Bags go into each variant of the Rogue Sandbag.
|Rogue Sandbag||Max Weight||Traditional Filler Bags||OR||Funnel Filler Bags|
20" Long, 7" Diameter
|Up to 40LBS
24" Long, 9" Diameter
|Up to 80LBS
35" Long, 11" Diameter
|Up to 160LBS
42" Long, 14" Diameter
|Up to 220LBS
- The SIZE of the filler bags you choose should be the same as the SIZE of the Rogue Sandbag in which you intend to use them.
- Each Rogue Sandbag can hold 3-4 traditional filler bags of the corresponding size depending on how full you make them. If the traditional filler bags are completely filled, you will only be able to fit 2-3. All variants of the Rogue Sandbag will hold one Funnel Filler Bag of the corresponding size filled to capacity.
- Funnel Filler Bag should be placed inside Sandbag BEFORE adding sand.
- The intended use for this product is as a weight lifting (not weight dragging!) tool.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- 1000D MIL spec Cordura brand nylon construction – water resistant and machine washable
- 7 exterior High-Strength Handles – made from two layers of webbing with reinforced stitching to handle any and all swinging, pulling, twisting
- Double-stitched, reinforced seams
- Heavy-duty zipper and reinforced Velcro flap closure – designed to close even through sand granules
- Velcro sewn into interior walls to align with and stabilize Funnel Filler Bag
- Color: Army Green
- Rogue Branding and “Made in the USA” tag
- Size Options: S (40LB), M (80LB), L (160LB), XL (220LB)
To Add Sand to the Funnel Filler Bag:
Unzip the heavy-duty zipper to find a tucked roll secured with Velcro. Use the thumb tabs to open and fill to your preferred volume.
The product above is sewn at Rogue Manufacturing in Columbus, OH, and is warrantied for 3 years against any exterior rips or tears caused by regular use. If you experience this type of damage, we will repair or replace the shell free of charge. Sand must be added to a filler bag before loading into Sandbag. Adding sand directly to the Sandbag will void the warranty. Important: This warranty applies ONLY to the item's shell. We will not replace/exchange the entire product.