The Power Rack of Squat Stands
Bridging the gap between traditional squat stands and power racks, the Rogue Monster Squat Stand will work equally well in your athletic facility, Affiliate or garage. Monster Squat Stands are made in Ohio from heavy duty 3X3” powder coated steel. We use 1” Bolts and Fasteners across the entire Monster Series. This combination of material and hardware makes the Monster Series Stands the most stable squat stand on the market. Choose your height and Monster accessories to make the Monster Squat Stand your own.
- Made with 3X3" 11 Gauge Steel
- Pull-up bar heights adjustable in 2" increments
- Hole spacing is 2" on center
- 1" Bolts and Fasteners and J-Cup Pins
- Fat/Skinny pull up bar: choose either 2" of 1.25"
- Option to substitute Fat/Skinny pull up bar with a Single Skinny pull up bar
- (2) J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts and backs
- Max pull up bar height for Fat/Skinny bar: 88"
- Max pull up bar height for Single bar: 98"
- Kipping pull ups are not recommended on the SM-3 unless it is weighted or bolted to the ground
- Basic kipping pull ups can be done on the SM-2 without additional weight or bolting to the ground
- Gear Specs
Product Weight 219lb Height 103 ½" Foot Print 51" x 54" Steel Notes 3x3" 11 Gauge Other Product Specs
- 1" hardware
- Rubber Feet for stability and floor protection
- Fat Skinny Pull-up bar: 2" and 1.25" diameter (Single Skinny bar is optional)
Made In USA Yes Free Shipping No 3 Ships Free No Econ Product No Echo Compatible No Infinity Compatible No Monster Lite Compatible No Monster Compatible No
- Images & Videos
Great Squat Stand and Pull Up StationReview by jdelmundQualityJust finished assembling the squat stand today. The first thing I did was do kipping pull ups and sure enough the stand did not bulge one bit! It was insanely stable, and this is without it being weighted down by the storage channel pair I also bought. Build quality is excellent as well. Rogue customer for life!| Review for: Rogue SM-2.5 Monster Squat Stand
OutstandingReview by Doc515QualityPurchased after extensive researching of all the most popular crossfit gear and I could not be more pleased. This rack was easily assembled in about an hour with no help. It is massive and extremely sturdy. The one inch bolts and the thick gauge of the steel inspire confidence throughout all movements. No rocking or swaying. Not even a little. Butterfly pull ups and gymnastic kips are no problem. J-cups are every bit as good as they look and protect the knurling of the rogue bar very well. Look no further, this is the rack you've been looking for. A most excellent product as expected from the Rogue brand.| Review for: Rogue SM-2.5 Monster Squat Stand