Rogue YM-2.5A Monster Yoke
|Foot Print||48" x 51 5/8" (62 5/8" for 54" Crossmember)|
|Steel Notes||3x3 11 gauge steel|
|Other Product Specs||Yoke Bar diameter - 3"|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
YM-2.5A Monster Yoke
The Monster Yoke is the next step in the evolution of Rogue’s Y Series-- indebted to the yoke’s competitive strongman roots, but designed with a modern, multi-faceted weight-training regimen in mind. Made in America with an emphasis on maximum durability, the YM-2.5A features unshakable 3x3”, 11-gauge steel uprights and a weight capacity topping out at over 1,500 lbs. At 103”, the YM-2.5A is also nearly a foot taller than the YM-2 and 8” shorter than the YM-3, making it potentially the “just right” solution for a gym or training center trying to accommodate a broad range of athletes.
As with the entire Rogue family of yokes, the Monster Yoke offers a diverse range of training options beyond the traditional yoke carry or Zercher carry. The YM-2.5A’s skid feet and optional drag-friendly base make it ideal for yoke pulling and pushing exercises, while the provided Monster J-cups and fully adjustable crossmember enable easy transitions to bench press, squat, and pull-up or rings work.
Advantages of the YM-2.5A Monster Yoke:
- 3x3” upright offers superior durability to 2x3” upright on standard Y-Series yoke
- 103” height (90” max pull-up bar height) may be better suited to taller athletes than the YM-2, but still takes up less air space than the 111” YM-3
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 103”
- Weight: 215 lbs.
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights
- Fully adjustable, 3” OD Crossbar
- 2 Rogue Monster J-cups
- 2” hole spacing from bottom to top
- 4 weight storage posts (with option of additional 2 posts for side storage)
- Optional base connector flap for Rogue pulling kit