Rogue YM-2A Monster Yoke
|Foot Print||48" x 51 5/8" (62 5/8" for 54" Crossmember)|
|Steel Notes||3x3 11 gauge steel|
|Other Product Specs||Yoke Bar diameter - 3"|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
YM-2A Monster Yoke
The new YM Series represents the sturdiest and most dynamic Rogue yoke to date, featuring ultra-durable 3x3”, 11-gauge steel uprights, a fully adjustable crossbar, and uniquely designed skid feet for yoke pulling and pushing exercises. With a footprint of just 50x48” and a height of 93”, the YM-2A is the smallest of the Monster Yokes, but still leaves no doubt as to its stability with a compact 210-pound unloaded frame and a tested capacity of more than 1,500 lbs.
Whether utilized for an overhead yoke carry, Zercher carry, Zercher squat, sled training, bench press, or pull-up exercises, Rogue’s Monster Yoke is designed to meet the demands of the most serious athletes—from strongman competitors and Crossfitters to anyone interested in pushing their strength training limits.
Advantages of the YM-2A Monster Yoke:
- 3x3” upright offers superior durability to 2x3” upright on standard Y-Series yoke
- 93” height (80” max yoke bar height) is 18” less than YM-3, making it preferable for tighter spaces and/or shorter to average-sized athletes
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 93”
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights
- Fully adjustable, 3” OD Crossbar
- 2 Rogue Monster Standard J-cups
- 2” hole spacing from bottom to top
- 4 weight storage posts (with option of additional 2 posts for side storage)
- Optional base connector flap for Rogue pulling kit