Rogue YM-2 Monster Yoke
This Monster Yoke is built to tear up the streets - Use as traditional squat/press stand, yoke or as a pushing/dragging implement.
The new YM Series represents the sturdiest and most dynamic Rogue yoke to date, featuring ultra-durable 3x3”, 11-gauge steel uprights, a fully adjustable crossbar, and uniquely designed skid feet for yoke pulling and pushing exercises. With a footprint of just 50x48” and a height of 93”, the YM-2 is the smallest of the Monster Yokes, but still leaves no doubt as to its stability with a compact 210-pound unloaded frame and a tested capacity of more than 1,200 lbs.
Whether utilized for an overhead yoke carry, Zercher carry, Zercher squat, sled training, bench press, or pull-up exercises, Rogue’s Monster Yoke is designed to meet the demands of the most serious athletes—from strongman competitors and Crossfitters to anyone interested in pushing their strength training limits.
Advantages of the YM-2 Monster Yoke:
- 3x3” upright offers superior durability to 2x3” upright on standard Y-Series yoke
- 93” height (72” max yoke bar height) is 18” less than YM-3, making it preferable for tighter spaces and/or shorter to average-sized athletes
Rogue YM-2 Monster Yoke Specifications:
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 93”
- Weight: 210 lbs.
- Capacity: 1,200 lbs
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights
- Fully adjustable, 3” OD Crossbar
- Includes (2) Rogue Monster Standard J-cups
- 2” hole spacing from bottom to top
- 4 weight storage posts (with option of additional 2 posts for side storage)
- Optional base connector flap for Rogue pulling kit
- Includes: 2 Uprights, 2 Bases, 2 Monster J-Cups, 4 Base Storage Attachments, & Cross Member
- Gear Specs
Length 56 ½" Width 51 5/8" Height 90" Foot Print 48" x 51 5/8" Steel Notes 3x3 11 gauge steel Other Product Specs Yoke Bar diameter - 3" Made In USA Yes Free Shipping No 3 Ships Free No Econ Product No
- Images & Videos
Log in to leave a review