Rogue S-2 Squat Stand
With 2x3” 11-gauge steel uprights, an adjustable fat/skinny pull-up bar, and a wide range of compatible accessories, the Rogue S-2 Squat Stand is more power rack than squat rack.
Built in Columbus, Ohio, the S-2 includes key innovations from the Rogue Infinity Series, including a unique upright/socket design, Westside hole spacing, 5/8” bolts and fasteners, and J-cups with protective UHMW plastic liners. It's a squat stand well suited to small home gyms and large-scale weight training facilities, with easy transitions from squats to bench, floor press to pull-ups, and anything in-between.
The S-2 Squat Stand’s 92” height gives you ample space for pull-ups under an 8-foot ceiling, while a compact 48x48” footprint leaves plenty of room for additions and customization. Compatible 2x3" accessories include
, and the
The Rogue S-2 Squat Stand and Bench ships with (1) S-2 Squat Stand and (1)
You can find helpful S-2 Squat Stand reviews and ratings, written by real customers, under the “Reviews” tab on this page. To compare the S-2 to other Rogue squat stands, visit the
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 92”
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Fat/Skinny Bar: 80.5"
- Max Pull-up Bar Height for Single Skinny Bar: 88"
- Foot Print: 48x48”
- Weight: 153 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 1,000+ lbs
- Steel: 2x3” 11-gauge steel tubing
- West Side hole pattern (1” through bench and clean pull zone, 2” spacing above and below)
- J-cups with UHMW plastic liner
- Fat and skinny pull-up bar options (2” or 1.25”)
- *Image above includes optional accessories that are sold separately