Two-Finger Utility Gripper
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||Yes|
Bring each of your fingers up to its potential with IMTUG™
Tugboat friendly and tugboat stout, IMTUGs are:
- designed to target your fingers one or two at a time
- perfect--and portable--way to train your thumb
- proprietary IronMind GR8 springs in 7 strengths
- soft-tissue friendly, ergonomically designed aluminum handles
- CoC compatible: works hand-in-glove with Captains of Crush Grippers
Choose the IMTUG based on the relative strength of your fingers:
- Thumb - weakest - use an easier IMTUG
- Ring and pinkie fingers - moderate - use a medium IMTUG
- Index and middle fingers - strongest - use a tougher IMTUG
but it delivers powerful results . . .
think "tug boat"
- Fine-tune your grip strength training, one or two fingers at a time
- Ergonomic design matches finger lengths with training range of motion
- Pocket-sized for portability: easy to carry . . . and hard to put down!
- Massive ergonomic handles protect rather than pummel the soft tissue in your hands
- Hemi-end handles fit comfortably in any position: use the brush technique for new gains in strength and coordination
- CoC 2 - designed to work in tandem with Captains of Crush® Grippers
- Build strong and healthy hands: perfect for zeroing in on areas requiring additional strength and muscle balance; use for prehab and injury prevention; and to rehab injuries or compensate for overuse
- Made from authentic IronMind Grip-Tech™: since 1988 IronMind has been the world leader in designing grip tools
- Featuring GR8™ Springs: the same spring technology IronMind developed for its gold standard Captains of Crush Grippers---an IronMind exclusive
- Guide or Sport - IMTUG1, IMTUG2
- Trainer or No. 1 - IMTUG2, IMTUG3, IMTUG4
- No. 1 or No. 2 - IMTUG3, IMTUG4, IMTUG5
- No. 2 or No. 3 - IMTUG4, IMTUG5, IMTUG6
- No. 3 or No. 4 - IMTUG6, IMTUG 7
Which IMTUGs should you choose? Use the following guide to select the right level of IMTUGs based on which Captains of Crush Gripper you are training with:
IMTUG 3 and 4Review by 245trioxin
with a Sentry Products Marine Tuf Cloth, because they are carbon steel.