Women's NexGen Bearing Bar
- Next Generation Pendlay Bar.
- Shaft diameter of 25mm or 28mm.
- Made from high nickel content, super strong steel. This allows maximum flexibility without bending.
- Only company in the US to produce barbells from this material.
- Five top quality, German, high speed bearings in each collar.
- Dual snap ring design inside each collar.
- Bright zinc coating throughout the bar. Bright zinc absorbs into the steel reducing the risk of chipping.
- Single piece collar contruction - only barbell company in the world to use this method.
- High performance gel lubricant inside each collar. No more leaking hydraulic fluid.
- Perfect knurling with distinct entry and exit point. No cheese graters here! No fade in and out.
- Knurl points set for Olympic Weightlifting.
- Perfectly weighted, extremely strict weight and dimension tolerances.
Static Test - We take each bar and support it on the ends in v-blocks. We apply 2500 lbs of pressure in the center of the bar and deflect it 6 inches. They consistently return to true center within .000/.006 inches.
Dynamic Testing - It is very hard to dynamic test a barbell in a way that mimics the actual use. The only true way a bar is dynamically tested is by the bar being used for its purpose, olympic weightlifting. To date we have tried to bend the bar and have not been able to do so. We have yet to have any bars returned because of bending.
And best of all backed with the Lifetime Performance Guarantee!
- Gear Specs
SKU P15NG Bar Type Women's Bars KG 15KG Diameter 25MM Knurl Olympic Center Knurl No Center Knurl Knurl Marks Olympic Shaft Coating Bright Zinc Sleeve Coating Bright Zinc Sleeve Construction Machined Single Sleeve Design Snap Ring Bushing/Bearing Bearing Tensile Strength 185K Guarantee/Warranty Yes Free Shipping No Made In USA Yes 3 Ships Free No
Log in to leave a review