Adidas Leistung 16 - 2.0 - Men's - Weightlifting Shoe
An upgraded design of the Olympic weightlifting shoe used at the Rio Games, the Leistung 16.II by Adidas is equipped with a lockdown BOA closure system, steel laces, a rearfoot cradle, and a TPU midsole for next-level stability on the heaviest lifts. The 38mm heel height is optimized for Olympic snatch and clean and jerk movements, and a synthetic "Powerweave" upper offers unique comfort and breathability.
The German word "Leistung" literally translates to "Performance," and the Leistung 16.II is specifically engineered with the high-performance weightlifter in mind. Foundational strength + comfort + explosiveness.
The Adidas Leistung is available here in Running White / Metallic Silver. Choose your preferred size from the available options in the order menu.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Men's Weightlifting Shoes
- Boa® Closure System + Steel Laces
- Flat, flexible forefoot for the transmission of power
- Rearfoot cradle for added stability
- Breathable Powerweave upper
- TPU Midsole
- Support linings at heel + inside cushioning
- Color: Running White / Metallic Silver
See More: Adidas Weightlifting Shoes Available from Rogue