Buddy Lee Aero Speed Jump Rope with Speed Cable and PVC
Ex-Marine and jump rope legend Buddy Lee calls the Aero Speed the “Rolls Royce” of jump ropes. Central to the design is a medium-weighted coated speed cable, the Green Hornet, which is made from stainless steel wire (use only on wood or rubber surfaces for best long term results). Each unit also includes an interchangeable PVC cord. Combined with 6" T-grade aluminum handles and a friction-reducing swivel bearing system, the Aero Speed is precision engineered for high-intensity training, including ultra-speed (5-6 turns per second) and double-unders.
The Aero Speed Jump Rope’s swivel bearings can be secured and/or conveniently replaced using Buddy Lee’s swivel-bearing wrench, included standard. The Green Hornet Cable, which can be selected in 8 different colors and 5 different lengths, can be adjusted by tying knots or replaced with the included PVC cord.
Green Hornet Cable Sizing Guide:
Measured including the metal “housing” that holds the cable
- 8’- for users up to 5’5"
- 8.5' – for users up to 5’10"
- 9’ – for users up to 6’2"
- 9.5' – for users up to 6’7"
Fast Rogue Shipping
Follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Patented Swivel Bearing System - Reduces friction, drag, tangling
- *NEW* Includes an interchangeable PVC rope in addition to the Green Hornet cable
- Green Hornet Medium Coated Cable - Stainless Steel Wire construction - Non-adjustable
- Designed to handle High-Intensity Jump Rope Training
- 6” T-Grade Aluminum Handles
- Swivel Bearing Wrench to secure and replace bearings for years of performance
- Should be used only on wood or rubberized surfaces
- Color Options: Black, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Gold, Mustard
See More: Jump Ropes and Speed Ropes Available from Rogue