Defy VerBockel Rolltop Backpack - Gray Wax Canvas
A truly all-purpose, 35-liter backpack designed and hand-crafted in Chicago, IL. Defy’s VerBockel Rolltop Backpack is made from a top-quality Martexin Wax canvas that's 100% water and mildew resistant--keeping your items safe and dry even in a driving rain. Closed-cell foam padding is included on the outside of the bag to prevent back discomfort and on the inside to better protect and insulate a stored laptop or tablet. With its military-grade haul handles, the pack can also morph into a fully open cargo carrier, making it an extremely versatile, durable option for everything from your daily commute to a three-day camping trip in the mountains.
The VerBockel Backpack includes a vented back panel for ventilation, double-layered shoulder straps for better stability and comfort, and MOLLE compatibility on both the sides and straps—making it easy to attach a water bottle, carabiner, or even a Go-Pro.
- Made in the USA
- Dimensions: 13.5” wide x 6.5” deep x 18.5”-28” high
- 18 oz. Martexin Wax Canvas with water and mildew resistant properties
- 2” AustriAlpin Cobra buckles for quick release closure
- Handles: 2” MIL-SPEC seat belt webbing
- Closed Cell Foam Padding
- Interior: Storage for 13” and 15” laptops and tablets + 1,000 Denier pockets and D-ring
- Color: Gray
Defy Bucktown Pack - M35 Military Tarp