The G-Shock GA800SC-7A wristwatch from Casio features a white casing/band with a grey digital-analog dial and high-contrast neon green accents. Like all G-Shocks, it’s shock-resistant, water-resistant, and magnetic-resistant—a perfect choice for an athlete training in virtually any conditions.
Inspired by the colorways of modern athletic footwear, the GA-800 series is also compact and dynamic, with an independently driven second hand, double LED light, and a spectrum of custom programmable features, including: five daily alarm settings, a countdown timer, 120-record memory capacity, and more.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Case: 54.1 × 48.6 × 15.5mm, 63g
- Shock Resistant
- 200M Water Resistant
- Anti-Magnetic Structure
- 1/100th Second Stopwatch
- Combo digital/analog face w/ independently driven second hand
- Dual Time (home city time swapping)
- LED light for the face (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- LED back light for the digital display (Auto LED light, Super illuminator, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow)
- Color: White
See More: Sports Watches Available from Rogue