The G-Shock GMAS130-1A from Casio is a functional, stylish sports watch equipped with a three-axis acceleration sensor for counting steps. Available here in a durable but lightweight black case and band, this design is ideally suited to an active lifestyle, automatically going into count mode when you start walking/running, digitally displaying your output for the day beneath the watch’s analog clock hands. Users can also set and check their history and goal progress with the press of a button.
This water-resistant / shock-resistant G-Shock GMAS130-1A includes double LED Super Illuminator with Afterglow, offering easy reading in sunlight or darkness. Program settings cover 5 daily alarms, a 1/100 second stopwatch, and audible reminder and achievement alerts to make sure you’re getting your steps in.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Size of Case: 49.0 x 45.9 x 15.5mm / 53g
- Shock / 200M Water Resistant
- Double LED Super Illuminator with Afterglow (for face and digital display)
- Step Counter: 3-axis acceleration sensor: 0 to 999,999 step count display range
- Step Count Goal, History, and Graph displays
- Audible Step Reminder Alerts and Achievement Alerts
- 5 Daily Alarms
- 1/100 Second Stopwatch
- Countdown Timer
- Measuring Modes: Elapsed Time, Lap Time, Split Time
See More: Sports Watches Available from Rogue