Inov-8 F-Lite 250
An update to Inov-8’s popular F-Lite 235 series, the 250 cross-training shoe introduces additional cushioning to the forefoot—allowing for a greater diversity in movement and training styles. Like the 235, this comfortable, lightweight design includes a dense, reinforced heel for lifting stability, a flexible construction for unrestricted, multi-directional movements, and 360-degree Rope-Tec™ traction for tight stops-and-starts and superior rope climbs.
This version of the F-LIte 250 comes classic black and white with a breathable mesh lining. It’s equipped with a toe bumper for extra cushioning during burpees, and it’s durable enough to handle daily abuse inside the gym, on the track, or on the rocks.
- High-Performance Men’s Cross-Training Shoe
- Meta-Flex™ technology allows for natural, multi-directional movements
- Reinforced Power Heel made 40% denser than the forefoot for weightlifting stability
- 360 Rope-Tec traction for super grip and burn protection on ropes
- Toe Bumper for protection from burpee fatigue
- Weight: 9 ounces
- Drop: 8MM
- Color: Black / White
- Sizes: See Righthand Column
See More: Cross-Training Shoes Available from Rogue