Monster Lite Lever Arms - Neutral Grip
Rogue’s Monster Lite Lever Arms are compatible exclusively with our Monster Lite rigs and racks, and are built with the same 3x3” 11-gauge steel and 5/8” hardware (we also offer Lever Arms for the Monster Series). As an alternative to expensive, free-standing jammer arm units, this system utilizes a bolt-on design that offers superior space efficiency, easy install/removal, and unique customization options. From the football trenches to track-and-field events and Strongman competitions, few tools are better for developing upper-body explosiveness.
Each Lever Arm comes with a 3/8” thick, laser-cut steel mounting bracket. The pin and bushing design of these brackets ensures a consistent, smooth movement at the hinge point, allowing the arms to be pushed or pulled both unilaterally and bilaterally—with no stalling or hitches.
Positioned on the inside end of each 38.75” long Lever Arm is a bolt-on, bent-steel handle made from 1” schedule 40 tubing. The Neutral Grip Handle design, which includes an additional vertical handle running between the two standard grips.
On the outside ends of the Lever Arms are the weight posts, each with a loadable length of 11-5/8”—enough for roughly 200 LBS of bumpers or over 300 LBS of steel plates, depending on the type of plate used. The units are compatible with bands, as well, for another level of custom resistance training.
The arms, brackets, handles and posts of the Monster Lite Lever Arms - Neutral Grip are all finished in our textured black powder coat.
- Designed and Manufactured in the USA
- Compatible ONLY with Rogue Monster Lite Rigs and Racks
- Space-efficient Bolt-On design (rare among jammer arms on the market)
- Arms: 3x3” 11-gauge steel with laser-cut holes, 38.75" Length
- Mounting Brackets: 3/8” thick, laser-cut and bent steel with pin and bushing design
- Handles: Available Neutral Grip. 1” Schedule 40 tubing; 1.31” diameter
- Weight Posts: 11-5/8” loadable length
- Finish: Textured black powder coat
- Safety: Arms are capped at the ends and feature rubber bumpers along the edges to protect both the user and the rack/rig
- Hardware: 5/8”
Please Note: Rogue Monster Lite Lever Arms - Neutral Grip should only be installed on units that are securely fastened to the floor.
See More: Monster Lite Rig/Rack Add-Ons