Matte Black / Prizm Ruby
Oakley’s Holbrook design combines vintage Americana cool with the latest in modern eyewear precision and comfort. Named after a town along Route 66 in the Arizona desert, the Holbrook is at home on the open road, a dirt track, or halfway up a mountain.
Constructed using Oakley’s patented O Matter® material, the Holbrook’s frames (available here in Matte Black) are uniquely lightweight but durable, with a secure, three-point fit that maintains optical alignment no matter how much scenery you’re turning your head at. The Prizm lenses, meanwhile, are made from a powerful UV-resistant Plutonite® and deliver unprecedented control of light transmission, resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility. Holbrooks offer a wide spectrum of enhanced visual clarity, exceeding the Z87.1 precision standard. See clearly and look good doing it.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Frame: Durable, lightweight O Matter® material in Matte Black
- Lens: Plutonite® material and Iridium® lens coating for UV/Glare resistance and optimal clarity.
- Prizm Ruby lenses for max contrast and enhanced visibility - 17% light transmission
- 6 base lens geometry with HDO™
- Metal Rivets in front frame
- Metal Icon Accents: Oakley logo
See More: Oakley Sunglasses available from Rogue