OSO Featherweights are quality, vulcanized rubber plates that are specialized for use with youth/beginner barbells like OSO’s own Mini Bar and the Rogue T-2.5KG Tech Bar. Unlike standard bumpers, these plates do not feature metal inserts, meaning the rubber is in direct contact with the barbell sleeves.
A full set of OSO Featherweights includes a pair each of 5LB and 2.5LB bumpers, making it a solid starter option for kids who want to develop proper technique and simulate the feel of a standard Oly bar and plates.
OSO Featherweight Plate Breakdown:
- 5 LB: 11.75" diameter x 1.0” thick, Black with Green lettering
- 2.5 LB: 8.6" diameter x 0.9" thick, Black with Pink lettering
- Designed and developed in Colorado
- Proprietary Vulcanized Rubber Construction
- No Metal Inserts (direct rubber on contact on bar sleeve)
- OSO Branding
- Optimized for the OSO Mini Bar and other lightweight youth tech bars
Please Note: Like any bumper, Featherweights should be dropped in a safe manner whenever possible for best performance over time
See More: Bumper Plates Available from Rogue