OSO Titan Metal Collars
The OSO Titan Collar introduces some innovative new engineering elements inspired by customer feedback and advances in precision technology. This includes rubberized interior plugs for a superior hold on the bar, an updated handle, and a fresh new design made from OSO’s top-grade 6061 Billet Aluminum. The Titan’s cam locking clamp mechanism secures the collar in place for consistent stability and peace-of-mind through even the most intense weightlifting regimen.
OSO Titan Collars are sold in pairs and sized to fit all standard 50mm Olympic barbell sleeves. A budget-friendly polymer version of the Titan design is also available separately.
Fast Rogue Shipping
Orders placed before 3pm ship from Rogue HQ the same day. You can then follow the progress of your package online via the Rogue Shipping Tracker.
- Sold in Pairs
- Made in the USA
- Designed to be used on 50mm Olympic Bar Sleeves
- 6061 Billet Aircraft Grade Aluminum construction
- Weight: approx. 1 LB per pair
- NEW Rubberized interior plugs for a tight hold on the bar (see instructions for use below)
- NEW Handle design
- Cam Locking clamp mechanism for lock-down stability
Instructions for Inserting Plugs
- Step 1 – Align plug so that it sits evenly atop the slot that it will be pressed into
- Step 2 – Gently push with both thumbs, alternating from the top to the bottom, and repeat. This will slowly work the plug into position in a small amount at a time. (If you try to force the plug in, it will tend to stick, and will then require more effort than necessary. It may help to get the sides of the plugs wet so that they slip in more easily)
- Step 3 – Once the plugs are in place, it may take a couple of clamping cycles on the bar to get them completely seated. This entire process should only take a few minutes for each collar
See Also: The exclusive Rogue OSO Barbell Collar
Also, check out the OSO Clamp Case to protect your collars from damage or the elements while on the go.
*OSO Barbell Collars are designed to take a lot of abuse when clamped on a barbell. Aluminum will bend, however, so when they are not on a bar, avoid throwing, kicking, or stepping on the clamps (or any other means of abuse), as this will void your warranty.