Men's Reebok CrossFit Nano 7.0 – Breast Cancer Awareness
Developed for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, the new Pink version of the Men's Nano 7.0 is a suitable statement any time of year. This versatile Reebok Crossfit shoe includes a reinforced wrap-around heel clip and power-launch toe box for lockdown stability. An ultra-flexible bottom, crystalized rubber outsole, and exclusive NanoWeave technology create a ventilated, contoured fit that hugs comfortably to the foot through a wide range of movements. Better still, as Reebok reports, "5% of the proceeds from the Breast Cancer Awareness pack will be donated to Barbells for Boobs, a 501(c)3 nonprofit breast cancer organization dedicated to the early detection of breast cancer, with an emphasis on women under the age of 40 and men."
The Breast Cancer Awareness Nano 7.0 features a 4mm heel-to-toe drop and is available here in Pink with a Limited Edition Barbells-for-Boobs sockliner. From weightlifting to distance running, climbing, jumps, and everything in between, the Nano is the training footwear trusted by many of the top competitive athletes in the world. Choose your preferred size from the order menu on this page.
- Men's Crossfit / Weightlifting / Cross-training shoe - Breast Cancer Awareness edition
- NanoWeave technology on the upper for comfort and breathability
- Anatomical toe box and a low-cut design for a natural feel and ankle mobility
- Ortholite sockliner for cushion - Barbells for Boobs branding
- 360-degree TPU heel wrap for a locked-in feel
- Crystallized rubber outsole flexes naturally for balance and stability
- 4mm heel-to-toe drop
- Anatomically secure fit
See Also: Women’s Breast Cancer Awareness Reebok Nano 7.0
See More: Cross Training Shoes Available from Rogue