Starting with the same Westside-inspired design as the popular Rogue R-4 Power Rack, the RML-490C utilizes 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights in your choice of 10 custom Rogue semi gloss powdercoats—making it among the strongest and sturdiest power racks in the industry. Built in Columbus, Ohio, this highly customizable Monster Lite rack is equipped to serve professional strength training facilities, collegiate weight rooms, military training bases, and small garage gyms, alike.
The RML-490C includes Westside hole spacing, 5/8” hardware, and a set each of Monster Lite J-cups, pin/pipe safeties, and band pegs. Both a 43” Beam and 43” Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar also come standard.
With just a 53” x 53” standard footprint, the RML-490C Power Rack is a compact unit well suited to custom additions. Popular accessories include the Monster Lite Matador, Monster Lite Safety Spotter Arms, and Long Plate Storage.
Optional Stabilizer comes in Standard Matte Black Powdercoat for all color options.
Rogue RML-490C Power Rack Specifications:
- Made in the USA
- Custom Rogue Semi Gloss Powdercoat
- Uprights: 90” tall, 3x3” 11-gauge steel
- Black Zinc 5/8” bolts and fasteners
- Westside hole spacing: 1” through bench and clean pull area, 2” spacing above/below
- (1) Pair of Monster Lite J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- (1) Set of Pin/Pipe Safeties for Squats, Bench & Rack Pulls from any height
- (4) Band Pegs for additional resistance workouts
- (1) 43” Beam with Gusset Crossmember and (1) 43” Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar
- Important: Unit must be bolted to floor unless stabilizer is added. Mounting Hardware Not Included