Strength Axle System 2.0
Made by hand in California using US sourced materials, the Strength Axle System 2.0 features a quality stainless steel construction with skyway wheels, updated low-profile tires, and an upgraded metal foot plate (aka, the core trike).
As with the original model, the new Strength Axle is a unique rotational tool designed for functional core and upper body training. Inventor Craig Thompson’s goal was to create a versatile, easy-to-use device that could effectively target the same muscle groups as a one-on-one wrestling match, Jiu Jitsu competition, or ground fight—minus the obvious risk factors.
No matter your size or skill level, the Strength Axle system works like a mobile plank, improving an athlete’s grip strength and working the lower back, chest, abs, arms, and shoulders. Because it’s lightweight and portable, the Strength Axle is also great for convenient indoor or outdoor training on-the-go.
- Made in California, USA
- Rotational, Functional Core Training
- Stainless steel construction with Skyway wheels and updated, low-profile tires
- New metal foot plate / core trike with caster wheels
- Grip friendly, rubberized handles
- Ships Unassembled
- Applications: Lunge & Roll, Planking, Rolling Plank
- Weight Limit: 265LB