Inov-8 FastLift 335
|Shoe Color||Black, Red & Carbon|
|Effective Heel Height||0.65"|
|Made In USA||No|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Raise the bar on your best workouts with the training shoe that features state-of-the-art weightlifting technology, the men's Inov-8® FastLift™ 335. Power through every lift, squat and press with this amazingly lightweight shoe that offers enhanced stability and superior support. Enjoy the added comfort of awesome flexibility from Inov-8®'s renowned Meta-Flex™ system, and snag a seamlessly secure fit from the no-seam upper and Velcro™ strap lacing cover featured on this easy-to-love workout shoe. 12.0 ounces
Features & Benefits:
- Velcro® strap lacing cover: Provides a secure fit and foot placement
- Nylon ripstop upper with a no-seam, welded construction: Allows enhanced durability when rope climbing
- External Heel Cage: Creates lateral stability and comfort
- Power-Truss heel featuring cylindrical tubes: Forms an incredibly stable base for lifting with reduced weight
- Natural Fit with a wider toe box: For toe splay during lifts
- Meta-Flex groove in the forefoot: Provides a natural flex point in the shoe
- Suction cup outsole with inverse checker pattern: Provides secure grip
excellentReview by Erwin
SizingReview by Patrick
Good for CrossFitReview by HaSt
The shoe is comfortable, but has just about zero cushioning (the Reebok Lifters' insole is slightly cushioned, this one is not). I wear an 11 in Nanos and the 335 fit in size 11 fit well with ample room in the toe box.
The shoe performed well during burpees and box jumps, with enough flex to allow your toes to bend. But if you pound your feet on the box during jumps, you can really feel the impact.
The construction appears very high quality. The toe box is reinforced, so the toe should be very resistant to wear caused by those movements. Likewise, the same material is present all around the shoe, especially on the arch side, I assume to protect that area (including the strap) during rope climbs. The shoe feels very sturdy for being so light.
Overall, I am quite happy with this shoe and would recommend it to CrossFitters looking for a multi-purpose lifter.