Inov-8 FastLift 335
|Effective Heel Height||0.65"|
|Made In USA||No|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Raise the bar on your best workouts with the training shoe that features state-of-the-art weightlifting technology, the men's Inov-8® FastLift™ 335. Power through every lift, squat and press with this amazingly lightweight shoe that offers enhanced stability and superior support. Enjoy the added comfort of awesome flexibility from Inov-8®'s renowned Meta-Flex™ system, and snag a seamlessly secure fit from the no-seam upper and Velcro™ strap lacing cover featured on this easy-to-love workout shoe. 12.0 ounces
Features & Benefits:
- Velcro® strap lacing cover: Provides a secure fit and foot placement
- Nylon ripstop upper with a no-seam, welded construction: Allows enhanced durability when rope climbing
- External Heel Cage: Creates lateral stability and comfort
- Power-Truss heel featuring cylindrical tubes: Forms an incredibly stable base for lifting with reduced weight
- Natural Fit with a wider toe box: For toe splay during lifts
- Meta-Flex groove in the forefoot: Provides a natural flex point in the shoe
- Suction cup outsole with inverse checker pattern: Provides secure grip
Very comfortable, great looking, great lifting shoes.Review by Sean R.
Great OLY shoes for CrossFitReview by Chris
Awesome shoes, run .5 size smallReview by J
I am in the same boat as the other guys when it comes to shooting myself in the foot for not getting a pair of oly shoes sooner. The stability in these is ridiculous. The heel base comes back just a little further than the back of your ankle, and the completely flat, semi-rigid platform make a huge difference when doing any Oly lifts. The soles are also super gummy, which is great for sticking your foot position.
I bought these to be a hybrid WOD shoe, that I could do metcons in, do OLY lifts in, and do metcons with heavy lifts in. I haven't used other OLY or hybrid OLY shoes before, but coming from my nanos, I do not like running in these during WODs as the raised heel forces you to heel strike. Unfortunately there isn't any way around that with any OLY shoe, so I don't h
Great ShoeReview by Mike
Lightweight, Comfy, StableReview by CFD Bri
- Lightest weight oly shoe out there
- Great stability
- The red (looks more like Reebok's neon cherry in person) is slick
- The toe box is a bit narrower than my Nano 2.0's, but I think you kinda want that to ensure the forefoot is stable during lifts. If you prefer a bit more room in your forefoot, you want want to go up .5 in size.
Overall I'm very happy I got these. I highly recommend them!