- Shaft diameter of 28mm.
- Material metallurgy allows for maximum flexibility without material "setting" into a permanent bend
- Single piece collar construction.
- Dual bushing design inside each collar.
- Dual snap ring design inside each collar.
- Bright zinc coating throughout the bar. Bright zinc absorbs into the steel reducing the risk of chipping.
- High performance gel lubricant inside each collar.
- Perfect knurling with distinct entry and exit point. No fade in and out knurl points.
- Knurl points set for Olympic Weightlifting.
- Perfectly weighted, extremely strict weight and dimension tolerances.
- Gear Specs
SKU HDNG20 Bar Type Men's Bars KG 20KG Diameter 28MM Knurl Olympic Center Knurl No Center Knurl Knurl Marks Olympic Shaft Coating Bright Zinc Sleeve Coating Bright Zinc Sleeve Construction Machined Single Sleeve Design Snap Ring Bushing/Bearing Bushing Tensile Strength 190K Guarantee/Warranty Yes Free Shipping No Made In USA Yes 3 Ships Free No
Great bar!Review by Steven WQualityI gotta say this bar is phenomenal for Olympic lifts. Much better than I expected actually. Whip and flex are much more responsive and noticeable than on the Rogue bar. Knurl is fantastic, too. Holds chalk very well. However, I will not be doing heavy powerlifting with this bar. Deadlifts over 400 pounds don't feel too great, since the bar has quite a bit of flex to it. For the big lifts I'd recommend more of a hybrid bar, like the Rogue bar, or better yet a power bar.| Review for: Men's HD NexGen Bar
Overall, I absolutely love this bar for WODs and for heavy Oly lifts! Great buy!
Great BarReview by Old FartQualityWe've had the Pendlay Nexgen bushing bar for about a year... One old fart and two teenagers doing a variety of things including cleans, power cleans, the power lifts, and dynamic exercises including jumping with the bar (with weights) which we learned from Didier Poppe's training. I admit that my reference bars are the old York bars. Having said that, this bar is very high quality. The spin is very uniform over time and side to side. I am more than satisfied with this bar, but, I intend to buy a Rogue bar for our second "real" bar for comparison.| Review for: Men's HD NexGen Bar