The new Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0. has an upper designed for lateral support, and a low profile platform that balances cushioning and stability so you can stay quick, safe and comfortable through even the toughest WODs
- Low profile midsole with a 9mm heel to 5mm toe drop for a natural fit and feel
- Die-cut Ortholite sockliner for most responsive and minimalist feel
- Reebok fuse-framed logo treatments for lightweight support and increased stability
- IMEVA midsole for most responsive feel
- DuraGrip toe cap application for enhanced abrasion resistance
- Carbon rubber outsole and sidewall lug wraps for durability
- Open athletic mesh forefoot for excellent breathability
- Gear Specs
SKU J99800 Shoe Type Men's Made In USA No Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
So far so greatReview by RandyQualityFirst of all, Rogue Fitness did a great job delivering this product in a timely fashion. It literally only took 2 business days, and it was here, which was great, because those 2 days were my rest days. I had my shoes on and ready to go for my first workout of the new week.| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Nano 2.0
As for the shoes themselves -- I am pleasantly impressed so far. I've only had them for a few hours obviously, but I've had the opportunity to wear them through a WOD already, and also while I taught another class afterward. These shoes are fantastic for lifting, jumping, etc. and are pretty good for running as well. I feel like these shoes are geared a little bit more toward lifting than running, but they are versatile enough to pull off the 200, 400, 600, and 800 meter runs. I wouldn't hesitate to run a mile or 2 with them either. I wouldn't run a marathon or a 5K though...more than likely you could find a better running shoe if that were your thing.
Great shoes for Crossfitters, and for general wear. They look slick, feel super light, and very comfortable. Highly recommended thus far.