Let nothing stand in the way of elite fitness.
This lifting shoe weighs only 13.4 ounces (380gms) and has injected TPU in the heel wedge for the lightest weight stability platform. U-form technology gives you a super custom fit. So whether you are going for your max deadlift or mixing it with some box jumps you will be ready to go.
- Lightweight perforated upper / soft full grain leather toe
- Polyurethane molded sockliner
- durable nylon mid-foot strap
- Carbon rubber outsole with toe wrap
- Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit (93 Celsius)
- Heat shoes for 3 minutes ("U-Form" tab will turn red)
- Remove shoes from oven
- Lace up shoes as you normally would and wear them seated for 8 minutes.
- Gear Specs
SKU J96713 Shoe Type Men's Effective Heel Height 0.75" Made In USA No Free Shipping Yes 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Solid hybrid shoeReview by SSQualityIf you are looking for a pure Olympic shoe stick with Nike or Adidas but if you want a shoe that you can move around a little bit in (no running WODs) while still having a feeling of increased stability and a little added depth, this shoe accomplishes what it sets out to do. The sole is a little cushioned but the heel wedge is as hard as other Oly shoes.| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Lifter
Awsome ShoeReview by TantanQualityI bought these as a complete rookie. I could barely squat snatch, squat clean, or do anything oly. Now that I bought these, only 1 month later, I can squat snatch 135, and clean and jerk 205. Definitely would reccomend these shoes to crossfitters. After all, I did learn double unders in these!| Review for: Reebok CrossFit Lifter