RM-4 Monster Rack
All Monster Racks include (4) Monster Band Pegs
|Height||90", 100" or 108"|
|Steel Notes||3x3" 7 gauge|
|Power Racks||3x3" Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Introducing the Rogue Monster Rack.
Rogue designed the Monster Rack series to be used by the top professional, collegiate and high school athletic facilities in the world. We used beefier tubing and oversized hardware to handle the higher demands from these facilities and their coaches. Just like the Rogue Infinity Rigs, all Monster Rack pieces are fully compatible throughout the entire Monster series.
The illustration below shows how the Monster Rack differentiates itself from industry standard.
Hardware: 1" Hardware vs. standard 5/8" (or 1/2")
Tube Gauge: Heavy Duty 7 Gauge tube vs. standard 11 Gauge
Tubing Size: 3x3" tube vs. 2x2" or 2x3" tube
Numbered Positions: Every pin position is identified with a laser cut number. This allows an easy visual when setting J-cups and safeties to identical heights.
Hole Spacing: The 1" holes are spaced 2" on center
The Rogue Monster Racks are fully customizable. Coaches can choose the height, depth, type of crossmember, J-cup design and type of safety system. This is an overview of the options available to build your custom Monster Rack:
- 3 different height options: 90" , 100" or 108"
- XM-431 Monster 43" Single Pull-up Bar - 9" Plate x 43" Long 1.25" OD Pull-up Bar. Hole spacing is 6" on center.
- XM-433 Monster Fat/Skinny - 17" Plate x 43" Long with 2" and 1.25" OD Pull-up Bars. Bars are at 9.5" on center.
- XM-43N Monster 43" Crossmember with Nameplate - 17" Plate x 43" Long with laser cut Rogue Fitness banner.
- XM-432 Monster Single Fat Bar - 9" Plate x 43" Long 2" OD Pull-up bar centered on plate.
- XM-43P Monster 43" Parallel Bar - 17" Plate x 43" Long with 1.25" OD Pull-up Bars. Bars are spaced at 9.5" on center.
- Standard: Beefed up version of our regular J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- Sandwich: UHMW Plastic core
- Pin/Pipe: 2 pins & 2 safety pipes
- Strap Hanger: (2X) 4' x 3" Nylon Straps, (4X) Removable Strap Brackets, (4X) 5" Detent Pin
- Flip Down: 43" x 3" x 3" Steel Tube with Recycled UHMW on top to protect your bar
Buy it!Review by Pando
the safety straps take some getting used to as there is about 3 steps per post in order to adjust but once you get used to it and know which settings to place the straps it gets easier with use, otherwise the straps are rated 10,000 lbs each so i dont think ill be breaking those and theyre extremely useful to lift off of, i personally use them as jerk blocks
i purchased the name plate which had 'Rogue' on it instead of the shown "Rogue Fitness" in the picture so that is something to be aware of. though i love the way it looks some people might be caught off guard.
the 43x43 inches of space is more space than i would need, this piece occupies 1/6th of my garage and is a great centerpiece thats ever evolving due to the upgrades available from rogue especially with the holes in front/sides of the uprights. in the future i plan on upgrading this into the RM6!! i purchased 4 plate storage pegs and i place them in the bottom and top of the rear crossmembers, it has enough storage for >450 lbs of hi temps or 900 lbs of steel,
i would buy this again, i love the matte black and the powdercoating is very rugged and top notch. in the future despite the little issues i have (ie: deadlift height) i cannot recommend this piece more