Introducing the Rogue Monster Rack.
Rogue designed the Monster Rack series to be used by the top professional, collegiate and high school athletic facilities in the world. We used beefier tubing and oversized hardware to handle the higher demands from these facilities and their coaches. Just like the Rogue Infinity Rigs, all Monster Rack pieces are fully compatible throughout the entire Monster series.
The illustration below shows how the Monster Rack differentiates itself from industry standard.
Hardware: 1" Hardware vs. standard 5/8" (or 1/2")
Tube Gauge: Front four uprights are Heavy Duty 7 Gauge tube vs. standard 11 Gauge
Tubing Size: 3x3" tube vs. 2x2" or 2x3" tube
Numbered Positions: Every pin position is identified with a laser cut number. This allows an easy visual when setting J-cups and safeties to identical heights.
Hole Spacing: The 1" holes are spaced 2" on center.
The Rogue Monster Racks are fully customizable. Coaches can choose the height, depth, type of crossmember, J-cup design and type of safety system. This is an overview of the options available to build your custom Monster Rack:
- 3 different height options: 90" , 100" or 108"
- XM-431 Monster 43" Single Pull-up Bar - 9" Plate x 43" Long 1.25" OD Pull-up Bar. Hole spacing is 6" on center.
- XM-433 Monster Fat/Skinny - 17" Plate x 43" Long with 2" and 1.25" OD Pull-up Bars. Bars are at 9.5" on center.
- XM-43N Monster 43" Crossmember with Nameplate - 17" Plate x 43" Long with laser cut Rogue Fitness banner.
- XM-432 Monster Single Fat Bar - 9" Plate x 43" Long 2" OD Pull-up bar centered on plate.
- XM-43P Monster 43" Parallel Bar - 17" Plate x 43" Long with 1.25" OD Pull-up Bars. Bars are spaced at 9.5" on center.
- Standard: Beefed up version of our regular J-Cups with UHMW plastic inserts
- Sandwich: Recycled UHMW Plastic core.
- Pin/Pipe: 2 pins & 2 safety pipes
- Strap Hanger: (2X) 4' x 3" Nylon Straps, (4X) Removable Strap Brackets, (4X) 5" Detent Pin
- Flip Down: 43" x 3" x 3" Steel Tube with Recycled UHMW on top to protect your bar
- Gear Specs
Length 76" Width 49" Height 90", 100" or 108" Material Type Steel Steel Notes 3x3" 7 gauge Made In USA Yes Free Shipping No 3 Ships Free No
- Images & Videos
Get the straps, not the filp downs.Review by ZzzQualityThe rack is solid and strong enough for for anyone. The flip down safeties don't fit, so I plan to grind them down some until they slide in place. I just ordered the straps and I will see which Work best. Unless you build bridges for a living you probably won't have the 1 1/2" tools needed to build this thing, so plan to buy some tools as well. If I had ordered the straps instead of the flip downs I would have been better off. The sandwich J-cups are great for squats, but for other lifts. They are too wide and the bar rolls toward the post. Too much lateral movement is required to unrack/rrack the bar. A pair of each type would be best.| Review for: RM-6 Monster Rack
Make sure the very nice numbers face inward when you build it. Lastly, your concrete slab is probably not nearly as level or thick as you may think, so plan ahead when you buy anchors.