Rogue Burgener Bearing Bar
This is the signature barbell of renowned USA Olympic Weightlifting coach Mike Burgener. The Rogue Burgener Bearing Bar is fully machined and assembled in Columbus, Ohio, and features 190,000 PSI tensile strength spring steel for a perfect whip that rivals the best bars in the world.
With the explosion of CrossFit and the renewed interest in Olympic weightlifting, American-made barbells have made massive strides in recent years. At Rogue, our goal from the beginning was to make some of the best weightlifting bars on the planet. And the Burgener Bearing Bar ranks among our absolute finest—built to IWF specifications with a few adjustments and improvements that really make a difference for every day use. These include:
- No center knurl
- Machined stainless steel end caps
- 5 top-of-the-line needle bearings per sleeve for superior rotation
- Your choice of a Polished Chrome or Bright Zinc finish: Our rust-resistant, non-slick Chrome offers an unbeatable look and feel, while Bright Zinc delivers some comparable benefits at a lower price
Routinely described as one of the "smoothest" functioning barbells in the industry, the Burgener Bearing Bar combines power and grace in one state-of-the-art piece of steel. Select yours via the order form on the right.
- Made in the USA
- Diameter: 28mm
- Knurling: Classic Olympic Knurl w/ no center knurl
- Coating Options: Bright Zinc shaft & sleeves OR Polished Chrome shaft & sleeves
- Bar Steel: 190,000 PSI Tensile Strength
- Bearings: 5 needle bearings per sleeve
- Warranty: Guaranteed for Life Against Bending and/or Collars Coming Off*
*Warranty against bending does not cover any bar which has been damaged due to negligent or faulty use, alteration, maintenance, storage or handling by the user. Negligent or faulty use includes abusive dropping of the bar (i.e., dropping the bar on a box, bench, spotter arms or pins in a power rack, excessive dropping with insufficient or damaged bumpers, or excessive dropping with iron plates, and similar usage). Any specific issues regarding a Rogue product with which a customer is not satisfied will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We have found that most problems with bars we replace are related to abusive use rather than manufacturing or materials issues.