YM-3A Monster Yoke
In a line noted for its toughness and versatility, the Rogue YM-3A Monster Yoke is the leader of the pack. Standing more than 9 feet high with a compact 50x48” footprint, the YM-3A offers more adjustable yoke bar and pull-up bar options than any other Rogue yoke, but never sacrifices anything in stability. This is a direct result of the Monster Yoke’s 11-gauge steel frame and 3x3” upright design, creating a remarkably durable yoke with a weight capacity exceeding 1,500 lbs.
The YM-3A includes convenient skid feet and an optional drag-friendly base for those interested in yoke pulling / pushing or sled training exercises. It’s perfectly suited for the Zercher carry or other varieties of the basic yoke carry, as well. But what may set the Rogue Monster Yoke apart is its easily adaptable crossmember and Monster J-cups, making the YM-3A a yoke that adeptly doubles as an all-in-one squat stand, bench press, and pull-up station.
*Please Note: A barbell cannot be racked when using the optional 54" crossmember
Advantages of the YM-3A Monster Yoke:
- 3x3” upright offers superior durability to 2x3” upright on standard Y-Series yoke
- 111” height (98” max pull-up bar height) makes it the tallest of the Monster yokes, offering the most options for adjustable squat stand and pull-up bar positions
- Made in Columbus, Ohio, USA
- Height: 111”
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Capacity: 1,500 lbs
- 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights
- Fully adjustable, 3” OD Crossbar
- 2 Rogue Monster Standard J-cups
- 2” hole spacing from bottom to top
- 4 weight storage posts (with option of additional 2 posts for side storage)
- Optional base connector flap for Rogue pulling kit