Features Distrodensity Zones, Matrix Technology and an environmentally friendly design. Being only 13" long and 5" in diameter, the sleek design of The Grid makes it an excellent travel companion.
The Grid features:
- Constructed with less foam than traditional foam rollers
- Designed to withstand constant, heavy, and repeated use without breaking down
- Built from EVA foam
The Matrix & Distrodensity Zones
- Unique design allows for targeted massage:
- Find the Distrodensity Zone that best suits your needs
- Distrodensity allows for a more realistic massage experience
Core body workout versatility
- Use The Grid to achieve a comprehensive core body workout
- From crunches to bicycles to pushups - use it to challenge core muscles
- Incorporate it into daily workout routines
- Compact; travel with it and workout anywhere
We designed The Grid for athletes and people of all types - from long distance runners and endurance athletes to Crossfit competitors and major league sports players to soccer moms and yoga enthusiasts.
Whether you're looking to massage your lats, quads, lower back, or any other large muscle group, or trying to achieve a killer core body workout, The Grid is certain to suit your needs. The Grid is the most versatile and comprehensive foam roller and workout tool available.
The Grid is also backed by a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects - we're confident it won't break down or fail under normal use. Try finding that guarantee with any of the traditional foam rollers out there. Order yours today and find out why The Grid has everyone so excited!
For those athletes and users that are looking for a more intensive and targeted Trigger Point massage experience, be sure to check out our core line of products like: the TP Massage Ball, Footballer, and Quadballer.
The Grid and Distrodensity are trademarks of Trigger Point Performance, copyright 2009. The Grid and Distrodensity are patent pending.