Rogue HR-2 Half Rack
The customizable Rogue HR-2 Half Rack can be installed as a stand-alone unit or by converting an existing Monster Lite Series squat stand
Manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, the HR-2 features the same 2x3” 11-gauge steel base and 48”x49” footprint as the SML-2, but incorporates an additional pair of 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights and 17” crossmembers in the back of the unit. This gives the rack a huge amount of additional storage capacity and almost a foot and a half of inside depth for benching, rack pulls, and more.
The Half Rack also offers a range of customizable options to best suit your needs—including the optional plate storage and pin/pipe safety sets, and a selection of different heights for the uprights themselves (90” or 108” for the front; 70” or 90” for the back).
IMPORTANT: If you already own a Rogue Monster Lite Squat Stand (SML-1, SML-2, or SML-3) and wish to convert it to an HR-2, we offer a Half Rack Conversion Kit that would include all the components and hardware you’ll need.
- Made in the USA
- Steel Notes: 2x3” 11-gauge base, 3x3” 11-gauge uprights
- Footprint: 48”x49”
- (1) Monster Lite J-Cup Pair included standard
- (1) 43” Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar
- Back Upright Height Options: 70”, 90” – Front Upright Height Options: 90”, 108"
- Optional Add-Ons: 16” Pin/Pipe Safety Set; Plate Storage Pairs
- Unit does not need to be bolted to the floor.
HR-2 Conversion Kit Includes:
- (1) Pair Monster Lite Sticks (90" or 70")
- (1) Pair HR-2 Half Rack Crossmembers
- Conversion Kit Hardware Included
Compatible Accessories Include: Monster Lite Matador | Monster Lite Safety Spotter Arms