Rogue HR-2 Half Rack
|Product Weight||Varies based on Upright selection (225lbs - 255lbs)|
|Height||Varies - 92" or 110"|
|Foot Print||48" x 49"|
|Steel Notes||3" x 3" 11 Gauge Uprights, 2" x 3" 11 Gauge Base|
|Other Product Specs||Westside Hole Spacing|
|Squat Stands||3x3" Steel|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
|Monster Lite Compatible||Yes|
Rogue HR-2 Half Rack
The customizable Rogue HR-2 Half Rack can be installed as a stand-alone unit or by converting an existing Monster Lite Series squat stand.
Manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, the HR-2 features the same 2x3” 11-gauge steel base and 48”x49” footprint as the SML-2, but incorporates an additional pair of 3x3” 11-gauge steel uprights and 17” crossmembers in the back of the unit. This gives the rack a huge amount of additional storage capacity and almost a foot and a half of inside depth for benching, rack pulls, and more. The Half Rack also offers a range of customizable options to best suit your needs—including the optional plate storage and pin/pipe safety sets, and a selection of different heights for the uprights themselves (90” or 108” for the front; 70” or 90” for the back).
IMPORTANT: If you already own a Rogue Monster Lite Squat Stand (SML-1, SML-2, or SML-3) and wish to convert it to an HR-2, we offer a Half Rack Conversion Kit that would include all the components and hardware you’ll need.
- Made in the USA
- Steel Notes: 2x3” 11-gauge base, 3x3” 11-gauge uprights
- Footprint: 48”x49”
- (1) Monster Lite J-Cup Pair included standard
- (1) 43” Single Skinny Pull-Up Bar
- Back Upright Height Options: 70”, 90” – Front Upright Height Options: 90”, 108"
- Optional Add-Ons: 16” Pin/Pipe Safety Set; Plate Storage Pairs
- Unit does not need to be bolted to the floor.
HR-2 Conversion Kit Includes:
- (1) Pair Monster Lite Sticks (90" or 70")
- (1) Pair HR-2 Half Rack Crossmembers
- All additional hardware required
Beefy, solid rackReview by peejaykay
- didn't need to be bolted down
- had pipe safeties for bench and squat w/spotter
- pull up bar
- sufficient space for plate storage
- sufficient space for dip station
This is the only rack that fits these requirements. Love the rack. Between my wife and I, it will get about 10 hours of use per week.
Something of note: If you purchase the long plate storage attachment, it can hold (2) 45s and (2) 25s in the HiTemp bumper plates. No more. Or (3) 45s. Also, you will need to mount the pegs to the back of the unit in order to allow room for bench press within the rack. If you can't do that due to space constraints, buy the spotter arms. Most will be fine with pipe safeties.
awesome peice of steelReview by macdady