Rogue Gymnastic Rings
|Product Weight||7 lbs.|
|Steel Notes||1.25" 14 Gauge|
|Made In USA||Yes|
|3 Ships Free||No|
Rogue Gymnastic Rings
The Product That Started It All
As the very first Rogue manufactured product back in 2006, Rogue Rings set the standard for the level of excellence our customers have come to expect from the Rogue brand. The idea was that when a customer pulled a set of rings out of the box, they would touch and feel something special that had been handmade for them. The welds would be perfect, the texture would be perfect, and you would know that you just purchased a quality piece of American-made equipment.
Today, Rogue’s heavy-gauge steel gymnastic rings are still manufactured in Columbus, Ohio, and backed by a lifetime warranty against breaking. Designed as a 21st century take on a classic strength training staple, these rings can endure everything from CrossFit ring exercises to the daily pull-ups, ring dips, front levers, and muscle-ups of an Olympic gymnast’s regimen.
Rogue Rings feature 1.25”, 14-gauge steel tubing, fully TIG welded by hand and powder-coated in a multi-step process with a zinc phosphate plating underneath and a firm but grip-friendly exterior coat. The provided ring straps and buckle system are ultra-durable, easily adjustable, and environmentally versatile. Whether you integrate a ring station into a custom home gym or swing the straps over a sturdy tree branch for an outdoor workout, there are very few limitations on where a set of gym rings can go.
- Consider upgrading a standard cambuckle ring strap to the Rogue Competition Ring Strap.
- Mount and setup a customized ring station with the Rogue Ring Hanger.
- Store your rings safely with the Rogue MIL Ring Pouch.
- Add Rogue’s Wood Gymnastic Rings for a different look and feel than steel gym rings.
- Made in Columbus, OH, USA
- Sold in sets of 2
- 1.25” 14-gauge steel tube
- Tough, easy-grip, black powder coating (will hold chalk)
- Includes (2) 1.5” Heavy Duty Black Nylon Straps with Buckle*
- 16' Strap features VELCRO® brand fasteners to keep excess strap in one place
All Rogue Metal rings have a lifetime warranty against breaking. Ring Straps are a consumable product and are warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase.
*Ring straps are also available in desert tan and ranger green.
AMAZINGReview by Keith
Simple StrongReview by PCC
Quality RingsReview by Beique
Awesome ProductReview by RCM
RingsReview by Artem
Decent qualityReview by Coach_Z
The metal coating surface of the rings is beautiful.
Solid Rings and EASY setup - get the pullup bar alsoReview by Anton
Rings have changed my workoutsReview by Paul
Great RingsReview by Sean G
Great constructionReview by Rob R.
Other Customers Also Viewed
Product Safety Information
At Rogue we want to make sure that we deploy the safest products possible and provide our users with the best safety protocols we have available. Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items so inspection and disposal are imperative. We would like to offer the following safety protocols:
Pre Rigging Inspection:
1) All rigging must be checked prior to each use - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Check for frayed strap material or visible abrasion, such as fused fibers or cut strands
- Check to make sure that buckle sets firmly on strap and there is no visible damage to the springs or excessively worn teeth in mechanism
- Check all stitching points for frayed or broken stitching. Look for discolorations, “glazed” sections, or stiff sections
- Do not leave straps in direct sunlight, exposed to weather, and always store straps in a clean and dry environment
2) All anchoring points for rigging must not have an abrasive surface or edge - Not doing these safety checks can lead to serious bodily injury or death
- Make sure the surface you are putting the strap over or through is smooth - if the surface is abrasive it will break the straps
- Make sure the contact point for the strap is a large surface with radius – avoid shearing surfaces and sharp edges
- Make sure the anchoring point is strong enough to support both static and dynamic loads
3) Make sure you are rigging the competition ring straps per the instructions
4) Do not use gymnastic straps or rings for purposes not intended for. Straps should ONLY be anchored to or through an appropriate anchoring point.
Gymnastic ring straps are wear and tear items, they must be inspected the same way any other rigging equipment would be done.
WARNING: some aspects of ring and gymnastic training are potentially hazardous and dangerous. Anyone using Rogue’s equipment is personally responsible for learning proper techniques and exercising sound judgment, and assumes and accepts full and complete responsibility for any and all damages, injury of any kind, or death which may result from the use of any equipment purchased from Rogue. There is no substitute for personal instruction by a qualified coach or trainer. Train hard, not foolhardy.